Atlantic Casino Roulette
Atlantic Casino is a state-of-the-art online casino with a nice selection of games developed by GameScale. Visually attractive and mobile compatible, Atlantic Casino offers region-specific banking options for a quick and easy cashing out and depositing. New players do not feel short-changed as the welcome package is designed to cater for all categories of gamblers, whether roulette fans or slot enthusiasts.
Atlantic Casino is a no-download gambling venue played directly on a browser. Both desktop and mobile users are welcome at the casino as the website has an adaptive design and fits all screen resolutions well. A range of deposit and withdrawal systems displayed on a dedicated page depends on a user’s actual location and is detected automatically by the casino software. The minimum cashout amount is set at $100 per one transaction, whereas the maximum limit is $5000 per month. All the games except for progressive slots and live dealer games are available for real money and for free without having to create an account.
Collection of roulette games
The roulette variants represented at the casino will suit all kinds of gamblers: high and low rollers, beginners and pros. All roulette games have a detailed Help page that can be viewed by clicking the “?” button at the top right corner above the roulette wheel. You may expect to play the following roulette variants at Atlantic Casino, all developed by GameScale:
- Zero Spin Roulette (limits: $1–$1200). A classic European roulette with 37 numbered slots, standard bets, call bets, Turbo mode, highly detailed graphics and other features that add ease and fun to the gameplay;
- Premium Roulette (limits: $1–$1200). This is a high-quality roulette based on European rules featuring a racetrack to the left of the wheel, speed adjustment mode (Turbo button), Bet History and more;
- Roulette Pro (limits: $0.5–$600). A European roulette for mid to low rollers with the set of options as described above;
- Micro Roulette (limits: $0.1–$120). Being a perfect option for players who are new to roulette, Micro Roulette is a fully featured European variant with amazing graphics, detailed rules, uncluttered control buttons, and more;
- American Roulette (limits: $1–$5000). The high maximum limit makes it a good choice for American roulette enthusiasts who prefer betting big;
- Salon Prive Roulette (limits: $10–$12,000). Another high-roller European roulette with a touch of glitz and glamour. Some of the features are call bets, bet history, a $100 max straight bet, etc.;
- Live roulette from Extreme Gaming.
After signing up at the casino and depositing $20 or greater, a new player is encouraged to claim the welcome bonus up to $2500 that is a 250% match. The wagering requirement for that bonus is x33 (deposit + bonus). Another offer is a 15% Payment Method Bonus with a x25 WR (D+B). Betting in whichever roulette game contributes 10% towards wagering requirements for all bonuses.