Redbet Casino Roulette
Operating online since 2002, Redbet is a no-download gambling venue that contains over 500 games from world-class developers, accepts sport bets and makes the games available to all users, whether registered or not. The casino is undoubtedly a 100% safe and secure venue which is certified by reputed auditing companies. With a 24/7 customer support and very helpful and informative FAQ page, Redbet makes sure players feel comfortable and have fun without any worries.
Table of Contents
All gaming content in the casino is broken into two sections. In Casino Blue, there are table games, slots and other products by Microgaming. In Casino Red, players have a wide choice of NetEnt and Betsoft powered games, all available both for real money and in a demo mode. There are also high-quality live roulette games managed by real dealers over a live video stream. The minimum cashout amount is €20, and players have no maximum limit on how much they can withdraw. The minimum deposit amount is €20, with payments accepted in EUR, NOK and SEK (the casino may vary the deposit amount for different countries).
Collection of roulette games
Redbet offers over 10 roulette games, with most being represented in three bet limit variants: high, medium and low wager tables. The games on offer are as follows:
- Multi-Player Roulette Diamond (Microgaming). Having a table limit of €1 to €200, the game differs from a classic European roulette in that it allows players to compete and interact with other players;
- French Roulette (Microgaming). A single-zero game with La Partage and En Prison rules. More features (stats, call bets, etc.) are available by clicking the Expert button;
- European Roulette (NetEnt). A classic roulette variant with the maximum total bet capped at €500, a standard table markup, Hot/Cold numbers indicator, statistics, paytable and more;
- French Roulette Pro (NetEnt). The min bet limit is €0.1. The game has an auto-play feature, a minimalist design, Hot/Cold and Odd/Even stats (as a percentage), and more;
- Roulette Mini (NetEnt). A smaller version of a regular roulette featuring 12 numbers plus 0, and a limited set of inside and outside bets;
- Roulette Pro (NetEnt);
- Live dealer roulette by Evolution Gaming.
The casino has developed a bonus program for registered users that includes match bonuses up to €1500 on the first three deposits, 75% Weekend Top-Up. Unfortunately for roulette fans, betting in table games does not contribute towards meeting the house’s WR, though some bonuses that may appear from time to time do have a contribution rate in roulette.