Royal Vegas Casino Roulette
Royal Vegas is a Microgaming-powered casino with over 400 games on offer. A generous bonus package for roulette fans, advanced security efforts and flexible banking options make the casino an ultimate gambling destination for pros and beginners alike. Adding a competitive twist to entertainment, Royal Vegas runs regular tournaments with stunning prizes. The casino’s commitment to quality and fair gaming is certified by eCOGRA, a well-reputed auditing firm.
Royal Vegas gives players an option to select from over 40 reliable and globally acknowledged payment methods with fast processing times. Withdrawal limits are capped at $5000 per week, while deposit limits depend on a selected payment system. The casino is evaluated by eCOGRA on a regular basis, and the latest findings reveal that an average payout at Royal Vegas is 96.56% for all games and 97.30% for table games. The casino’s site has an adaptive design and scales perfectly well to any user on any device, including tablets and smartphones. Alternatively, a user is offered to download a casino app for a faster and smoother gaming action.
Collection of roulette games
The casino features eight standard and two live dealer roulette games with varying table limits, all powered by Microgaming. The games you may expect to get at present are:
- Premier Roulette (+ Diamond Edition). Based on a European set of rules, either roulette variant can become your favorite as they are packed with features, including call bets, change table and game speed options, detailed statistics (spin results, results over a gaming session, video zoom, and more);
- French Roulette. This is a 37-slot roulette with the La Partage rule applied to even-money stakes. Pressing the Expert button gives access to Edit Layout feature;
- American Roulette. The wheel of an American roulette variant has two zero pockets which raises the house edge to 5.26%;
- Multi Wheel Roulette Gold. This is a European roulette with one roulette table and 8 spinning wheels to bet on at a time. The game allows to edit a table layout, and features bet history, autoplay, call bets, quick spin option and more;
- European Roulette (+ Gold series);
- Live European Roulette and live Multiplayer Roulette.
Newly registered players are entitled to claim the Welcome bonus up to $1200 (x40 WR). For all bonuses, unless specifically stated otherwise for some bonuses, betting on roulette contributes 10% towards WR. The casino runs alluring events and promotions with instant cash prizes and valuable awards such as a trip to Las Vegas.